In ancient times, Egyptians believed the stone to be the “all seeing, all knowing” eye to express divine vision and provide protection of the Sun and Earth Gods, Ra and Geb. Tiger’s Eye is also linked to the magical tiger and “King of Beasts” of Eastern mythology. Known as the “money stone,” the Tiger’s Eye is said to provide one with motivation for work and attract a steady flow of money; making this the ideal gift for those going through a career change or working in business. The gold color of the Tiger’s eye promotes success and happiness to your life, meanwhile the brown tones remind you to stay grounded and connected to those around you.
TIGER’S EYE IS GREAT FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SELF DOUBT AND NEED AN EXTRA BOOST OF CONFIDENCE TO SEIZE THE DAY.
OTHER BELIEFS ASSOCIATED WITH TIGER’S EYE:
- Support stone for determination, confidence, courage and overcoming fears
- Increase insight in unfamiliar places, sharpening the senses for attention
- Promote harmony and soothes tensions in family and relationships
- Increase vitality and strength and restore balance to the body
- Thought to boost the endocrine system, and stimulate fertility
- Alleviates nightmares and relieve asthma attacks and lower blood pressure
- Used to heal disorders of the eyes and throat, improves night vision
- Eases issues of the stomach and gall bladder and dissolves constrictions