(INSERT LAPIS LAZULI GEM)
A timeless gemstone that will never be forgotten. Lapis Lazuli’s striking cobalt blue color and golden specks of yellow hasn’t gone unnoticed throughout the years; dating back to ancient Egypt, Sumerian times, throughout Medieval and Renaissance Europe, to modern day millennials. As a stone as old as time, this legend was the favorite of ancient Egyptian pharaohs, such as King Tutankhamen, and even crushed to powder to create Cleopatra’s iconic blue eyeshadow look. Although we do not recommend crushing our Pachulah gems, hehe, wear our Lapis Lazuli designs to embody your inner Cleopatra.
AWAKEN YOUR TRUE DESTINY AND PURPOSE WITH THIS “STONE OF TRUTH” TO HELP YOU FURTHER ACHIEVE AWARENESS AND HONESTY
OTHER BELIEFS ASSOCIATED WITH LAPIS LAZULI:
- Bring awareness of the soul and spiritual purpose in life
- Encourages honesty, peace, and harmony in relationships
-Stimulates the desire for knowledge, aiding the process of learning.
- Overcomes hearing loss and other problems with ear and nasal passages
- Enhances circulation and cardiac rhythm
- Reduces vertigo and lowers blood pressure, alleviate insomnia
- Beneficial to the throat, larynx, and vocal chords and helps regulate the endocrine and thyroid glands
- Relieves pain and inflammations, especially against migraine headaches
- Aids the nervous system and brain disorders, help with ADD, autism, and Asperger’s