The purpose of this policy is for Pachulah to develop a prevention and response policy to ensure the safety of our customers, employees and community as a whole.
What Pachulah is doing
Here at Pachulah we are closely monitoring the situation and taking action. We're following updates on COVID-19, including guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health officials.
Our policy includes:
- all employees and customers required to wear face masks
- hand sanitizer being readily available
- plexiglass barriers being installed
- all surfaces being wiped down frequently with disinfectant
- one customer at a time being allowed in the store
- all products being sanitized before shipping
What you can do
Practice good hygiene by washing your hands frequently or use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content. Cover your mouth and nose if you need to cough or sneeze and stay home if you are feeling sick.
Small actions can make a big difference when everyone helps. Thank you for doing your part and we wish everyone health and safety as we fight against COVID-19 together.