Position: Retail Sales Associate
Location: Pachulah @ International Market Place, Waikiki Hawaii
At our Waikiki flagship location, Pachulah aims to change the jewlery game by offering luxury designer jewelry at an affordable price point. We specialize in demi-fine jewelry, paired with natural pearls and semi-precious gemstones. We pride ourselves in being 100% Handmade in Hawaii. We focus on offering our clientele unique jewelry, one of a kind pieces, and exceptional customer service in an aesthetically pleasing and inspiring retail environment. This location is also home to our design studio and one of our production locations.
Our ideal new team member will be passionate about jewelry, design, and fashion. We're looking for a positive individual, excited at the opportunity to work with a young, growing brand. This is a part time retail position, with the opportunity to move into a full time position should you be the right fit.
Pachulah is a young but rapidly growing brand. This is a unique position where you will report directly to the Store Manager, but also benefit by working one-on-one with our owners and designer. We pride ourselves on finding the passions and strengths of our team members, and growing together.
Key job duties include:
- Create a warm and welcoming environment by greeting each client
- Be available to chat, answer questions, and help style our clients
- Build a rapport and establish long term relationships with our clients.
- Collaborate and strategize with Store Manager to work towards sales goals
- Provide analysis and reporting to the Store Manager on how sales are tracking, client feedback, and in store merchandise assortment
- Ensure proper care is taken for all sales, paperwork, receipts and invoices
- Assist with shipping requests as needed; provide quotes upon request and ship goods by the end of shift.
- Process returns, repairs and custom orders,
- Set up new skews in the data system
- Participate in regular stock takes, counting inventory and reporting any discrepancies
- Sending End of Day emails and Store Orders.
Housekeeping & Merchandising:
- Maintain the store to luxury standard, including:
- Follow opening and closing duties
- Ensuring displays are aesthetically pleasing at all times
- Replacing sold merchandise
- Ensuring that displays and surface areas are dust and dirt free
- Maintaining general aesthetic of the store throughout the shift.
- We require our team to network on our social platforms during any downtime between clients and housekeeping
- Our team is required to take a selfie and upload it to our instagram every shift.
Our ideal candidate:
- must be available to work weekends
- must be available to work evenings
- must attend work in a timely manner
- previous sales experience beneficial, but not required
- must be trust worthy
- must be self-motivated to work alone, and also in a co-operative team environment.
This position is a part-time retail position for our flagship store, located at 2330 Kalakaua Avenue, in beautiful sunny Waikiki, Hawaii. We will consider full-time employment to the right candidate.
If the above sounds appealing to you, and you'd like to be apart of a creative, local brand, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We look forward to working with you.