(INSERT AQUAMARINE GEM)
Mermaids, gods, sailors; This ancient gem has been associated with the sea since its first discovery and the boundless tales will enchant you, just as sirens enchant sailors. According to Greek mythology, Aquamarine is the treasure of the mermaid-like creatures known as sirens. If you were to travel to Rome, you may hear a different tale of Aquamarine’s connection to Neptune, the Roman God of the Sea. With so many tales and myths surrounding Aquamarine, it is no wonder that the beliefs continue into modern day. Sailors and fishermen use this gem as a talisman of good luck and to protect them from ocean-related harm. If you are a traveller of the sea or a mermaid in training, Aquamarine will surely bring you closer to your ocean spirit.
IF YOU EVER FEEL THE NEED TO ESCAPE LIFE, YOU CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON AQUAMARINE TO BRING YOU THE RELAXATION OF WAVES CRASHING ON SHORE OR THE STRENGTH OF THE OCEAN. FOR THOSE WHO TRAVEL OR SPEND LOTS OF TIME IN THE OCEAN, AQUAMARINE IS THE PERFECT GEM TO BRING YOU GOOD LUCK AND...
OTHER BELIEFS ASSOCIATED WITH AQUAMARINE:
- Helps to overcome the fears and phobias, especially of speaking
- Emits a gentle and compassionate energy, promoting peace and tranquility
- Protects those who journey over the sea, alleviating fear of the water
- Encourages harmony in relationships, often given as a love token or ring
- Balances emotional, mental and physical bodies