Pieces that will take your outfit from office to date night
We make 80% of our pieces in our studio. The other 20% is made by our factory - All here in North America
We are a direct-to-consumer brand, which means you're not paying traditional retail markup when you shop with us
Beautifully designed, high quality jewelry. Amazing service in both locations. Highly recommend, I love all of my jewellery pieces from Pachulah! Both women’s and men’s lines offer high quality timeless pieces for an affordable price.
Love the details that they have put into the store and the jewellery is so beautiful. These two work so hard and are so passionate about their work. The jewellery for both men and women is soft, beautiful and perfect for anyone!
I've been to Pachulah's Honolulu store as well and both places are amazing. I don't know much about jewelry but the staff always make me feel comfortable and help me find something amazing for my wife. Will definitely be back. Thanks Mandy!
Abosolutly love Pachulah!! I adore their products and quality and would recommend them to anyone! Not only is their product impeccable but their customer service is always on point! Definitely a must if you haven't been or bought their products.
These guys have the nicest jewelry! They have a lot of great womens pieces and awesome MENS pieces too. My wife and I love shopping here, we always find something we like! Highly recommended 🌟
A+ staff and ownership! Amazing quality and detail put into their jewelry. Will definitely continue to shop here!
Gorgeous jewelry made with great quality! The only jewelry I now wear and love how they’ll do custom pieces.
My favourite place to buy jewelry! The selection is amazing and so unique. The quality of each item is awesome. I love the workers and the service is excellent!
Jewelry is all hand made, beautiful and reasonably priced. The owners are simply salt of the earth. I will gladly do business at Pachulah again and again.
I love coming to Pachulah. They offer the most unique and beautiful pieces created by the amazingly talented owner, Mandy. The girls who work there are always so friendly and helpful. I can’t recommend them enough!
Great local boutique jewellery store! Tons of beautiful unique designs to chose from, which saved me a lot of time on my Christmas shopping. The Staff were awesome helping me find the right gift for the right person. Definitely recommend you check them out either in store or online!
This place is divine!! The staff is wonderful, helpful and patient especially when you spend a ton of time contemplating on what piece you want! Everything is beautiful and I love how so many pieces are water safe!!